sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
About the role:
sweetgreen is looking for a visionary graphic designer to help execute the creative vision of our brand. The Digital Designer will play an integral role in the execution of marketing communications, creative campaigns, the customer journey and retail environment that support a range of initiatives for our growing, design-forward company.
Working alongside our creative team, marketing team you will play a pivotal role in the creative identity and vision of sweetgreen. You will be responsible for helping to create innovative editorial and visual content that will build our brand, internally and externally, increase awareness and consumer engagement. We’re looking for the consummate visual storyteller - someone who is not afraid to take risks, experiment, and inspire our customers through thoughtful, consistent and aspirational design.
In this role, you will help us design for our seasonal menu rollouts, chef collaborations, and other event-based marketing efforts.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver a range of cross-platform work. This can be anything from in-store visuals and printed collateral for events and community marketing to emails and branded content for social media.
- Develop layouts for the seasonal newspaper menu and product features.
- Own and execute a brilliant design language that elevates the customer experience. Collaborate with content and marketing to create strong visuals and collateral to convey our messaging.
- Concept, design, and deliver creative campaigns for seasonal product launches, employment brand messaging, new store openings, events, and partnerships.
- Coordinate and manage print production partners, fulfillment and deployment of collateral to our growing number of stores.
- Own the retail rollout of all seasonal campaigns from ideation and design through close collaboration with the operations team to ensure store environments are always up to standards.
About you: (minimum requirements)
- Background in graphic design.
- Design centered portfolio showcasing knowledge of print production, layout design, and digital design understanding.
- Understanding of retail environments and print management.
- Passion for typography and a meticulous eye for detail.
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator + Photoshop.
- Aptitude for developing beautiful mood boards and mock-ups.
- Ability to design for a variety of outputs with dynamic, flexible creative.
- Team player; understand the importance of collaboration.
- Ability to drive ideation and execution based on data and business objectives.
- Ability to project manage multiple campaigns at once.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.