IT Support Desk Technician
Reports to: IT Manager
sweetgreen is seeking an individual with strong communication skills and a strong technical background to join a group of dynamic and innovative technologists as a support desk technician. This role will support the sweetgreen technology experience driven by a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. Are you a customer obsessed hospitality technologist driven by detail thinking and systems thinking? This is an opportunity to be considered.
Purpose of Position: The IT Support Desk Technician is the first point of contact for all restaurant and Treehouse, IT hardware and software problems. They are responsible for fielding issues via phone, email, or user-generated tickets, exercising layer one troubleshooting, escalation and documenting.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service-oriented manner.
- Setup, management, and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
- Assist the IT Team as needed with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization.
- Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of systems.
- Occasionally will be required to go out to the field to help with a problem on site. This could include repair to POS equipment, back office equipment, testing, etc..
- Associate Degree in a technology related field or // 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal skills and interpersonal communication
- Must possess solid critical and analytical thinking, decisions making and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience
- Restaurant or Retail Operations experience is a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning.
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.