sweetgreen is seeking a Manger of Technical Service and Support to join a group of dynamic and innovative technologists to maintain and manage the restaurant technology experience driven by a mission to inspire heathier community by connecting people to real food. Are you a customer obsessed hospitality technologist driven by detail thinking and systems thinking? This is an opportunity to be considered.
Purpose of Position: Responsible for the day to day technical support function of the sweetgreen IT Operations Department. This role will instill and manage a customer obsessed focus in support of our restaurant operations teams and internal Treehouse (support center) customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the SLA for wide varying technology solutions
- Meets regularly with Ops Services and vendor teams to ensure a high level of support to the field and internal customs are maintained
- Will be responsible for managing the sweetgreen IT Help Desk Team
- Implement best practices and improve efficiency of systems/delivery related to IT support functions
- Will serve as the primary administrator for the sweetgreen call tracking system
- Compile weekly, quarterly, and annual reports and metrics. Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT senior management
- Will administer the sweetgreen IT Operations Knowledgebase (wiki)
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with IT support, logistics and supply vendors
- Serves as an escalation point for all technology issues.
- Partners with the sweetgreen digital and engineering teams during the deployment of new restaurant system technology and hardware.
- Provide evening/weekend after-hours technical support to restaurant locations
- Will assist Director of IT with projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or // related field or // 5+ years of relevant experience
- Foundational understanding of Restaurant Information Systems or Systems Administration through traditional academia or through work experience
- Retail Technologies
- Distributed Computing
- PCI and security
- Experience with Customer Service, Management, Leadership, and Staffing.
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
- Excellent written, verbal skills and interpersonal communication
- 5 years of experience in a technical support role preferably in the restaurant industry.
- Experience with the product life cycle and strong understanding of the role of methodology.
- Working knowledge of restaurant business functions.
- Must possess solid critical and analytical thinking, decisions making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within deadlines, under pressure and in a time sensitive environment.
About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them. We're in the business of feeding people, and we're out to change what that means
About sweetgreen Technology: sweetgreen technology is setting the bar for innovation in operational excellence and guest experience. Sweetgreen intends to disrupt the restaurant industry by leveraging technology to connect people with real food.