Restaurant Systems Analyst - Outpost
Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen: the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2007, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Systems Analyst, Outpost to enable future digital growth of sweetgreen by meeting the customer where they are and how they want to order.
- Outpost Systems Configuration and Launch Success – This role will be responsible for the configuration of our Outpost systems for all new locations.
- Outpost Systems Support – This individual will be tasked with the technical support of the out existing outpost locations.
- Coordination with Product - Work with Product team to improve and streamline the configuration process and technical execution of Outpost launch and ongoing support
- Coordination with 3rd Parties - Coordinate processes and technical requirements for Outpost setup and maintenance with 3rd party technical providers
- Restaurant Technical Support - Ensure that restaurants and Outpost locations are properly supported around technical issues that arise
- 2+ years experience in technical operations (IT, systems configuration)
- Super strong attention to detail!!!!
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with stakeholders
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to track issues, identify root causes, and implement tech and process changes to remediate
- Strong attention to detail (did we mention this was important?)
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- Opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.