sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means..
Compensation and Benefits Director:
- Lead the design, implementation, and communication of sweetgreen’s total rewards philosophy, programs, and initiatives for field and corporate
- Design and implement a compensation strategy and framework, including but not limited to compensation salary and structure, job evaluation framework, FLSA exemption reviews, for field and corporate employees
- Act as a consultant to the business on compensation issues such as compensation analyses, total compensation review, and related compensation issues
- Act as a strategic partner in job architecture work
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyse competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position
- Partner with HRIS team to implement and maintain compensation planning tools
- Design and manage a comprehensive benefits program for field and corporate employees with the support of brokers and vendors
- Oversee administration of organization’s various employee benefit and wellness programs
- Oversee and manage all types of leave of absences
- Manage all federal, state, and local compliance, filings, reports, and audits related to the administration of employee benefit programs
Desired Experience + Traits:
- 10+ years of overall HR experience with 7+ years of experience focused in Benefits/Compensation design and management
- PHR/ SPHR Certification preferred
- Experience in gathering market and industry intelligence and designing total rewards programs for exempt and non-exempt populations
- Strong vendor management experience and skills
- Experience defining compensation for various functions, exempt and non-exempt, in various regions
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.