sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
A sweetgreen QA Analyst plays a crucial role in vetting and validating our platforms and products. As a member of the team, they report to the QA manager and work hand in hand with engineers, product managers, delivery managers and business stakeholders. Validating our products and processes is a combination of both manual and automated testing.
It is expected that every member of the team work together to establish and define the tooling and process that best supports everyone. They should be passionate about solving difficult technical problems and building first class products.
- Manage all aspects of test creation and execution in support of web, mobile and experiential releases/projects
- Executes test plan and test cases
- Report defects in a clear and reproducible manner
- Be part of the deploys and release process
- Gather and document business and technical requirements for various Web/Mobile projects
- Provide guidance to product owners, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that systems, applications, and documents are developed according to approved Software Development Life Cycle ('SDLC') requirements
- Configure and conduct performance and load testing across all client facing applications
- About 5 years experience as a QA analyst is preferred
- In-depth familiarity with various software testing types such as; unit, integration, end-to-end, manual, accessibility and regression
- Experience writing robust test cases using TestRails, or similar tool
- Experience testing mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Experience testing single page applications a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using Jira, Git and Chrome developer tools
- Strong understanding of all web browsers and different mobile device market share, versions, and functionality.
- Outstanding time management and prioritization
- Thrives in a fast-paced IT environment
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.