people
Calling all tastemakers and taste-testers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Come join us as we reinvent the food industry.

Our restaurants

From scratch cooking to customer service, our field team makes magic happen every day in each of our 100+ stores (across 8 states and counting!)

play-btn

A FEW SWEET PERKS

Our benefits are designed to be best in class across all our teams, from folks working in the main campus to those in each of our stores. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer.

• group-copy

401k Plan

Helping you invest in your future.

• careers-copy

Paid Family Leave

We believe in fully supporting new parents.

• group-copy2

Free Greens

Get your fill of sweetgreen with a regular stipend.

GROWTH STORIES

A company can’t grow unless its people grow, too. That’s why we empower our team members to do their best work, develop lifelong skills, and have some fun along the way.

• growth1
    growth2

Tony W.

• From Assistant Coach to Social Impact Coordinator
    • Favorite Core Value: Make An Impact
    • Loves the Shroomami

Working for sweetgreen has pushed me to do things I’ve never done before and to believe in myself in order to accomplish my goals.

• growth2
    growth22

Jen D.

• Customer Experience Manager to Director of Customer Experience
    • Favorite Core Value: Keep It Real
    • Loves the Spicy Thai

At sweetgreen, I’m empowered to look at the landscape of the business, identify where I can have the biggest impact, and run with a solution.

• growth2
    growth33

Christian F.

• Kitchen Captain to Area Leader New York
    • Favorite Core Value: Keep It Real
    • Loves the Guacamole Greens

I come from a teaching background, and sweetgreen allows me to continue nurturing that passion. It’s opened me up to many forms of teaching through my time as a trainer.

FIND YOUR ROLE

passion

Our mission is to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food.

play-btn

Our core values

These six core values embody our culture, spirit and dedication to doing what’s right.

1. 1. Win , win, win
  2. 2. Think sustainably
  3. 3. Keep it real
  4. 4. Add the sweet touch
  5. 5. Make an impact
  6. 6. Live the sweet life

FOOD ETHOS

We believe the choices we make about food have a powerful impact on the health of individuals, communities and the environment.

• career

Transparency

• career

Scratch cooking

• group-copy

Local sourcing

• group-copy

Sustainability

• careers-copy

Animal Welfare

purpose
We’re building community, one authentic connection at a time—and we’re just getting started

MAKING AN IMPACT

From expanding food access to a more sustainable supply chain, we're committed to positively impacting the future of food.

• Always innovating

impact

With 91 restaurants in eight states and a network of 150 farmers across the country, sweetgreen has created a fast-casual, farm-to-table empire…”

Read more
  • Building the future of food

impact

Co-founder Jonathan Neman tells Recode’s Kara Swish the company is way bigger than a chain of salad restaurants.

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
  • Redefining the school lunch

impact

Pledging $1M over the next two years, sweetgreen is committed to advancing the health of our nation’s 30 million students eating lunch every day.

Read more
follow us