sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Implementation and Change Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and maintain the restaurant implementation calendar, including annual capacity planning.
- Strategize optimal rollout tactics, and make recommendations on restaurant capacity
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross functional teams during planning and rollout of Operations’ projects
- Develop processes that ensures intake of restaurant rollouts are reviewed for leadership approval
- Lead change management activities and direct post live support
- Lead the project to program transition and integration into Operations’ routines, systems and disciplines
- Conduct restaurant impact analysis, assess change readiness, and develop change plans to drive adoption.
- Define and measure metrics to track overall transformation health
- Review all new initiatives and using a mix of data and experience; recommend if a change should move forward and/or next steps to mitigate risk; escalate to leadership when unable to achieve the desired outcome
- Validate all necessary supporting materials are available for support prior to go live of changes. Facilitate the resolution of any technical or procedural issues.
- Continuously review all our knowledge bases and SOPs to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of significant analytical or technical experience
- 2+ years proven and professional experience in managing and executing significant initiatives along with providing project management/process support.
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Experience working for a highly innovative operations-based organization
- Experience with project management (PMI) methodologies
- Strong management and team leadership skills; experience leading a team of highly motivated operators
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, strong strategic planning, and effective time management skills
- Experience leading planning and process improvement efforts Experience estimating resource requirements and work planning
- Strong ability to deal with tight deadlines and heavy visibility by management and internal customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, change management or related field preferred
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Leverage the latest communication technologies, products, and approaches to engage and enhance learning and retention.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, strong analytical abilities, and process orientation
- Strong creative and technical writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Passionate, adaptable, pragmatic and self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize, deliver results and meet commitments in a dynamic environment
- Ability to inspire and influence people and effectively drive change throughout the organization
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.