sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
The Facilities Coordinator provides assistance to the facility management team to ensure successful service delivery on all facility needs. Directly supports the facility management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities. Represents the facilities department in the LA Treehouse.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Provide general overall facility management services, including continuous monitoring of Service Channel
• Address OPS and Vendor inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery
• Follow up with OPS to ensure customer satisfaction
• Respond to all facility inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action
• Follow protocol for effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedures
• Maintain on-going communication with contractors, OPS, and team
• Assist with site inspection within the assigned building portfolio
• Create and assign work orders to the engineering staff, subcontractors, and vendors
• Report on open and closed work orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned Vendor
• Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors
• Train vendors on work order and billing procedures
• Manage service and performance of vendors and landlords for timely completion of jobs
• Create and record appropriate written communication between all parties
• Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment
• Communicate frequently with client, landlords, and vendors to resolve issues and provide project status updates
• Provide process and procedures training and direction to new associates
• Coordinate special events in support of client
• Assist with measuring and reporting key performance indicators against service level agreements
• Provide facilities helpdesk services on behalf of the client(s) and monitor internal/external workflow for all facilities cases to ensure consistent quality of service and work product
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.