We’re looking for a world-class influencer marketing + events Coordinator to represent
sweetgreen and drive day-to-day initiatives that support our brand vision and marketing strategy.
The candidate will be responsible for building brand advocacy and awareness through Influencer
& Ambassador partnerships. They will be responsible for execution of all Influencer &
Ambassador efforts, working cross-functionally within the organization as well with external
agencies on broader campaign efforts. The ideal candidate should have strong
relationship-building and communication skills. They should also be solutions oriented and highly
organized. They should have a strong understanding of the evolving digital media landscape as a
means to drive awareness and conversion.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Head of Brand Experiential and Social team to ensure that the Friends of
- Sweetgreen selection, messaging, and materials are in line with brand and creative aesthetic
- Assist Head of Brand Experiential with execution of Friends of Sweetgreen experiences digitally and IRL
- Assisting in management of relationship with all Influencer Marketing-related agencies
- Source and liaise with outside partners for gifting materials for both product launches and ongoing brand campaigns, includes managing shipping logistics
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing network of the Friends of Sweetgreen, including list maintenance, ongoing outreach, and daily communication.
- Be the voice of sweetgreen’s influencers program, having direct dialogue with the influencers
- Help to monitor social media coverage and compile reporting documentation that shows campaign results and conversion to sales and/or other KPIs
- Audit social media coverage to ensure that posts are consistent with brand content brief
- Conduct ongoing research and recruitment to find new ambassadors and build network
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Influencer Marketing, and social media
- Help in development of collaborations, giveaways, and other promotional events
- Help to negotiate of Influencer & Ambassador partnership deals – help to draft contracts including deliverables, rates, and KPIs
- Work with Social team to identify and leverage Influencer/Ambassador content in owned social media channels.
- Work alongside Brand Marketing and Social team to plan and execute ongoing Influencer and press events
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter with strong event production skills and a deep rolodex
- of contacts.
- You’re a go-getter who’s able to effectively collaborate across teams, internal and
- You’re a creative thinker who’s in the know, on the pulse of what makes our communities
- tick and a champion for what makes sweetgreen, uniquely sweetgreen.
- You want to work for a mission-driven company that is literally working to change the way
- people think about food.
- You’re incredibly organized and focused and plan ahead, but flexible and adaptable to
- changing priorities.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in influencer marketing, talent management, or social media (agency or client side)
- Understanding of digital landscape, media, trends and online consumer behavior.
- Pro-active in pursuing new opportunities, ideas, platforms, etc.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.