The Finance Associate role is an ideal position for an analytical, intellectually curious individual who is either looking to transition out of management consulting or to get a head start on their career through a broad spectrum introduction to corporate finance.
We’re looking for an analytical go-getter, who’s organized, confident and wants to get exposed to a number of different facets of corporate finance. This role will support the finance team through day-to-day operations, presentations, vendor management, processes improvements and ad-hoc projects that require out of the box thinking and a great attention to detail.
The role reports to the VP, Finance, based in the Los Angeles corporate office.
- Assist the Finance team in day-to-day team management (scheduling, logistics, and events)
- Manages store legislative filings and maintenance of permits, licences and contacts.
- Assists with corporate travel and expense programs.
- Partner to the VP, Finance for ad-hoc projects, and other tasks as needed (e.g. insurance, presentations, documentation and process work-flows)
- Manages the finance training calendar and portal
- Curiosity: interested in digging deeper, and finding innovative solutions to problems
- Urgency: passion for rapidly identifying and solving problems
- Collaborative: willingness to work with different parts of the organization
- Professionalism: unyielding standards for excellence
- 1-3 years of finance or management consulting related experience (including internships)
- Bachelor Degree in any analytical discipline (economics, finance, business, science etc.) from a top-tier school. MBA preferred.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Great communicator both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them. We're in the business of feeding people, and we're out to change what that means.
What you'll get
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag / Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.