sweetgreen is seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join a group of dynamic and innovative technologists. In this role you will maintain and manage a cloud software environment driven by a mission to inspire healthier communities by connecting people to real food. Are you a technologist driven by detail thinking and systems thinking? This is an opportunity to be considered.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities
- Manage user account access for all treehouse supported systems, including password resets and deactivation
- Configure and deploy workstations and SaaS applications for end users
- Manage cloud-based identity and SSO platform
- Deploy and maintain a dynamic MDM platform
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and outages on network and production systems
- Monitor and maintain data security policies
- Provide exceptional remote hardware/software support to restaurants, office and regional users
- Assist with upgrading IT systems with new releases and security patches
- Assist with IT infrastructure and systems projects
- Provide occasional evening/weekend after-hours technical support to restaurant locations and internal IT customers
- Create knowledge base articles for all issues not already documented to reduce troubleshooting and research time of future calls.
- Other IT related duties as needed
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience.
- Foundational understanding of SaaS, SSO and Systems Administration through traditional academia or through work experience.
- 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Experience with the product life cycle and a strong understanding of the role of methodology.
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to handle challenging issues in a professional manner.
- Strong project management, strategic planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well within deadlines in a time-sensitive environment
About sweetgreen technology: sweetgreen technology is setting the bar for innovation in operational excellence and guest experience. Sweetgreen intends to disrupt the restaurant industry by leveraging technology to connect people with real food.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4K+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we are committed to leaving people better than we found them. We are in the business of feeding people, and we are out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.