sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,000 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them. We're in the business of feeding people, and we're out to change what that means.
Our Supply Chain team is seeking a Supply Chain Planner based in Los Angeles to help support the growth of our company.
The Supply Chain Planner has five main responsibilities:
- Forecast ingredient quantity needs based on sales forecasts and historical trends
- Analyze deviations from forecast and partner with supply chain to mitigate shortages/overages
- Cross-functionally manage the Sales and Operating Plan process
- Develop and improve upon current forecasting tools and processes
- Audit contracted ingredient costs compared to actual ingredient costs
- Desire to build an unparalleled food supply chain that supports farmers, sweetgreen, and our customers
- Create win/win/win scenarios across the supply chain by tracking and organizing all of the information required to drive success
- Statistical mindset and detail oriented
- Ability to successfully handle many projects at once
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly across multiple channels and supply chain partners
- Proficient time management, task management, and project prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Operations Management
- 1-3 years experience in a demand and/or supply planning. Experience with fresh produce supply chains preferred
- Advanced excel skills in modeling, pivot tables, and data analysis
- Working knowledge of forecast techniques
- Experience with Tableau, SQL or other querying languages
- Experience leading Sales and Operations Planning process preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.