sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4K+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Summary: As a technical delivery manager, you will provide delivery functions for the technology department as part of the delivery management team working closely with the Director of Engineering. You will ensure that all technical work streams are well coordinated, planned and prioritized in alignment with strategic resource management. You will use your Agile background to maximize business value through effective project delivery collaborating with engineering and product teams.
Core Work Activities:
Program Management: Manages the day-to-day of multiple existing and ongoing related programs to achieve organizational goals.
Department Management: Determines resource needs, allocates resources, and identifies and communicates resource risks to ensure program success.
Relationship Management: Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners to develop and gain approval for high level delivery plans, ensure successful ways of working, and the subsequent success of long-term goals.
Agile Coaching: Fulfill the role of scrum master, coaching teams within the Agile methodology and promoting the adoption of its values and principles to improve those practices across the company and organizational performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, + Other Characteristics Preferred for Successful Performance:
- 5+ years’ delivery, program management, project management, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in working with technology teams and their delivery excellence
- 3+ years’ experience with Scrum and Kanban delivery process or equivalent
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban delivery process or equivalent methodologies
- 3+ years’ experience applying Agile methodologies to improve the SDLC
- Organizational skills to manage competing demands and ensure timely implementation
- Written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally to meet deliverables
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.