sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. In order to do just that, we’re building a digital platform to deliver thoughtfully-designed, data-driven customer experiences.
Manager, Data Analyst
Provide – through both your individual and team’s work – data tools and analysis-based insight that drive the success of our organization. From simple topline reporting to thoughtful design of org-spanning A/B testing systems, you and your team will create data solutions that uncover actionable business insight and shepherd the business through its data epoch. This role is for you if you love collaboration, excel at end-to-end analysis, and have the business acumen and technical skills to line up the two.
- 5+ years in quantitative analytical roles
- 5+ years heavy use of SQL
- 5+ years Tableau experience, or similar BI tool
- Proven experience managing or mentoring other analysts
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Interest and dedication to the healthy food revolution
- Bachelors in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics)
- Experience conducting clickstream analyses, A/B testing, and segmentation
- 3+ years work experience with data-oriented programming languages (Python or R preferred)
- Experience working with Redshift and other AWS platforms
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.