sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Full Stack Engineer
Our mission is to be the full stack problem solvers for the data services organization. You will work across the business intelligence, data engineering, and data science verticals to bring interactive tools and solutions to the sweetgreen customer through beautiful, user friendly, and resilient web applications.
Bachelors in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics)
· 2+ years of hands-on experience with Python full stack web development (Django or similar)
- Experience deploying to production on a cloud platform (preferable AWS)
- Excellence with Python and *SQL
- Applied AWS knowledge (EMR, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, Kinesis, Redshift, EBS, ELB)
- SQL & NoSQL design experience
- Experience with React and React Native
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- Node.js, Ruby, and Rails experience
- Interest in analytics, machine learning, and big data
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.