sweetgreen is a seasonal fast-casual restaurant company on a mission to change the way people think about food. With a strong sense of passion and purpose, we’re working to revolutionize our industry and the food system. We make delicious, real food from scratch in our kitchens every day, which supports local farmers and helps us create authentic, meaningful connections with our guests.
Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen: the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2010, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking an Off-Premise Business Development and Sales Manager within the Digital Experience team to enable future digital growth of sweetgreen by meeting the customer where they are and how they want to order.
- Responsible for achieving individual and team revenue goals by developing and executing a sales strategy to prospect and solicit new accounts and further develop existing accounts
- Target and win over business via outside sales calls, cold calling and emailing, networking, attending industry and association events
- Work with Operations and Product teams to optimize our digital experience for new and existing accounts
- Identify opportunities to optimize performance and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change
- 5+ years of Sales and Business Development experience
- Detailed Catering and Food and Beverage knowledge
- Proven achievements in B2B sales within the restaurant industry
- Experience successfully leading in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing demands
- Experience using data to guide decisions
- Strong interpersonal, team member relations and leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and solve problem
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.