sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Associate to Chief of Staff
As the Associate to the Chief of Staff at sweetgreen, you will work closely with the Chief of Staff to assist in supporting the executive team to articulate the strategic vision and execution plan across the organization. You will partner with internal stakeholders at varying levels to serve as a key resource, ensure deadlines and deliverables are met, engage in a broad array of strategic activities and assist in drafting internal and external communication on behalf of the leadership team. You will use your organizational skills and self-starter attitude to prioritize and complete multiple asks simultaneously. This role is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and talented candidate looking to gain business management insight and build experience in a hands-on environment directly supporting executive leadership.
Core Work Activities
- Prepare the Chief of Staff and executive team for internal and external meetings – e.g. provide updates, compile data, create reports, etc.
- Plan and organize management and other internal business meetings; attend meetings and manage follow-up/action items
- Define and execute the internal and external communication strategy for the CEO working alongside our PR department
- Support the workload of the Chief of Staff by managing information flow, resolving issues, providing analysis and advice on key issues, etc.
- Analyze and summarize findings from large and complex data
- Create financial models to evaluate business decisions
- Research and assist in solving issues
- Develop and manage presentation materials for internal use
- 3+ years of experience in top-tier investment bank, consultancy firm, or related experience
- Financial modelling experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Desired Experience + Traits
- Extremely organized with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task competing demands and reprioritize quickly
- Independent and able to complete work autonomously
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver
- Ability to build relationships and work across a wide range of stakeholders and management levels
- Discrete with sensitive/confidential information
- Advanced computer proficiency, with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel as well as Google suite of products
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.