sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Over the past 10+ years sweetgreen has created a strong brand and has been on a growth trajectory primarily through WOM, earned media and above all unparalleled customer experience and craveable fresh food. In order to accelerate that growth, we're looking to significantly expand paid advertising to drive customer acquisition and eCommerce sales.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about the brand, knowledgeable about our consumer, experienced with cutting edge marketing techniques & media channels and must have the ability to connect these dots to drive strong results. She/he should be willing to take on responsibility for digital advertising strategy and manage all aspects of executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords, Search etc. This includes initial planning, monitoring and optimization. Be equally focused on analysis and reporting working in conjunction with insights counterpart. This role will be responsible for ensuring marketing campaigns are driving qualified traffic, improving incremental ROAS and increasing our growth rate.
This person should be capable/willing to directly with publishing partners such as FB & Google vs. managing an agency. We are looking for proactive ownership and driver of growth.
- Degree in marketing, business, communication or related field (masters preferred)
- Candidates should have 5+ years of years of hands-on digital experience driving customer acquisition with campaigns across paid search, display and paid social media.
- Ability to build and manage effective campaigns across the paid ecosystem including content and creative units, building target audiences, structuring and managing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance and communicating campaign performance.
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization.
- Candidates should be able to provide examples of campaign planning processes including channel selection, ideal creative formats, flighting and budget weighting.
- Strong analytical skills for robust data driven decision making with experience in distilling volumes of data into simple KPIs and tracking.
- Skilled familiarity with platforms such as FB/IG ads manager and Google ad words is required.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Experience with implementing tracking and conversion pixels and from all major social ad platforms and integrating with internal tools to track down-funnel metrics.
- Experience with Mixpanel, a plus.
- Effective and proven time Management/Multi-tasking.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Ability to work Collaboratively in a Team Setting: good relationship skills; be a good listener; respect the expertise of others; and have ability to motivate and generate effective action from all levels of the organization.
- Live by sweetgreen mission and values.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.