sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
CRM Operations Manager
This position is a fast-paced, digital/technical, yet customer-focused role. Based on a broad and deep skillset developed by pulling data directly from databases, and executing campaigns that drive ROI, the ideal candidate will also have intermediate to expert mastery of one or more CRM Multichannel Campaign Development tools and how they are integrated to form cohesive data flow from CRM to customer. Audience segmentation, targeting and campaign deployment should come naturally to this person, as well as seeking out best practices to continually increase efficacy. Out-of-the-box thinker (though simultaneously detail-oriented) who can manipulate with data using SQL/Programing to derive desired output to meet business requirements. He or she will need to be entrepreneurial as they pro-actively seek an understanding of the underlying data models, technology, strategic rationale, etc. Driving business results and deeper personalization will be core measures of success. Keep asking questions, questions, and more questions with progressive complexity!
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company – particularly within the MarTech stack – to drive customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Create, develop and implement on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle.
- Execute direct communications with customers through the CRM; be a champion of personalization.
- Lead campaign execution through various digital channels including e-mail, push notifications, in-app, SMS, social. PM inception through launch including building out project plan and work back schedule, production, creative delivery, campaign build, QA/QC, channel capacity, product / tech developers, CRM/system execution against plan, and ensuring timely and accurate launch.
- Develop targeting, segmentation and testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach. Ensure appropriate methodologies are employed so statistically valid conclusions can be drawn from marketing tests.
- Partner with analytics to provide KPIs for campaigns and segments. Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Manage data warehouse/CRM development projects with customer data platform partners. Oversee CRM system integration with new channels such as SMS, LiveChat, Chatbot, etc. Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls.
- Ensure data integrity of customer records in the platform.
- Optimize the value of customer data assets throughout the Company by providing access to business intelligence tools and data exports.
- Work with legal and IT to ensure sg is fully compliant for GDPR (general data protection regulation)
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations to key partners to help influence and steer campaigns
The Ideal Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Analytics, Mathematics, Business, Economics, IT or other quantitatively/tech-oriented discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of CRM experience working with large data sets and multiple execution channels. Have created campaigns, the more complex the better including: large, multi-wave, multi-segment, multi-channel, automated marketing campaigns. In depth understanding of the concepts of statistically significant A/B testing and control groups, both in-campaign and longitudinal.
- Hands-on experience with communication channels of email, push, in-app, and SMS at scale.
- Must have intimate working knowledge of MarTech platforms and integration with CRM - e.g. Pega, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle. Extra credit for understanding of machine learning principles and players (Dynamic Yield, Monetate) and familiarity with inbound decisioning concepts like Next Best Action (NBA) or Next Best Offer (NBO) and how to realize them to drive strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present data-driven recommendations successfully.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Exceptional attention to detail. Inherent ability to organize and prioritize.
- Extensive experience using SQL and/or SAS (or similar statistics software). Tableau familiarity.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, packages, programs and methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment and under deadline pressure.
- Passion for data and how it is changing industry. This person should seek to continually improve to drive business growth and discover best-in-class strategies.
- Strong background in customer engagement and retention.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
- Ability to quickly interpret business requirements into technical language to execute on new/updated strategy and the reverse back to non-technical terms to build bridges. Someone who is tech-savvy and ideally understands the language of programming.
- Some experience in system integration
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office+Google Suite
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.