sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team! Our ideal candidate possesses tremendous creative and social media skills, with proven success across the broad spectrum of today’s content and marketing channels. This role will also work closely with our CX (Customer Experience) team in fielding guest comments and feedback across all social platforms.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Respond to 1000+ daily social mentions for IG, FB, Twitter, Blogs, IG DMs and tagged photos.
- Social Media Reporting: track follower growth, engagement, and revenue driven from social channels.
- Influencer Support: compiling ugc content from influencers, drop credit and/or swag, and supporting overall event and influencer strategy.
- Create specific tags/ new links for FB, IG + Twitter for customers to order through our app.
- Create above and beyond experiences that deepen the guest's relationship to our brand.
- Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience.
- Escalate any serious issues to CX or leadership team.
- Support operations teams as a unit that works closely to deliver real-time feedback to our store leadership.
- Celebrate internal team member successes by executing moments of recognition (hand-written thank you's, sweetgreen swag, coordinating recognition from our execs, delivering surprises to the store in real-time).
Manage community within all sweetgreen geo-location tags. (not sure that's the right # of store you guys got now!)
Stay on top of local events and culturally relevant moments where new audience can be engaged via social.
Live sweetgreen event support, fielding customer engagement and measuring reach within a 24 hour period.
About you: (minimum requirements)
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in editorial, native and/or content development
- Very strong online copywriting and editing skills
- Exceptional social media skills and strategic ability to build a following. Strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Youtube.
- Experience developing and managing a budget and reporting on results to senior leadership
- Familiarity with WordPress, SquareSpace or a similar CMS platforms
- Understanding of different content analytics tools and social analytics tools
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.