sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What You'll Do
You Advertising Manager will be fully responsible for the execution of engagement + acquisition campaigns across digital + print channels. Additionally, you’ll manage digital marketing deliverables including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. This cross-functional role will support our growing team and contribute to the go to market strategy for product + store launches.
- 4+ years of of relevant professional experience in managing large scale paid media campaigns
- Experience developing and managing a budget and reporting on results to senior leadership
- Familiarity with WordPress, SquareSpace or a similar CMS platforms
- Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAs and Engagement goals
- Expert knowledge of paid search platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Advertising and Facebook Business Manager
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics required, experience with additional analytics/measurement/tag management platforms preferred
- Strong overall Digital Marketing knowledge, with a hunger to learn more
- Extremely data and detail oriented
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for this role
- Demonstrated mastery of online marketing tactics including the execution of keyword builds, bids and bid optimization strategies, implementation of new tactics, and related activities.
- Strong history of managing large digital marketing campaigns
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Ability to take risks and think “BIG”
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.