sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2010, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to enable future growth of sweetgreen and enable the ideation and launch of new digital businesses.
- Partner with internal teams including customer insights, data management and analysis, technology and operations to create data-driven product insights and identify digital feature opportunities that positively impact our customers, team members, and restaurants
- Partner with local store-based leadership and operations teams to launch, integrate, and scale sweetgreen digital ordering and delivery experiences
- Operationalize and help write the playbook for next-gen operating models and market entry strategy
- Inform strategic decision making via data analysis, financial modeling and forecasting, with support from FP&A
- Build and manage effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ownership of digital products including the definition of what does and does not resonate with customers, opportunity identification, anticipation of future state as we build for today
- Product direction + vision - build customer profiles, personas, journey maps, and usability tests in partnership with UX and analytics teams.
- Manage key aspects of sweetgreen’s digital ecosystem, such as online ordering, delivery and the launch of new businesses.
- Create and support new digital business opportunities for sweetgreen, from ideation to launch and iteration.
Great candidates for the position will have a proven track record demonstrating the following:
- Analytical Mind + Approach
Able to derive meaning from customer, digital, and business data and construct logical compelling business cases to support investment. Use data to inform, clarify and measure.
- Business Acumen
Understand business measures (especially retail KPI’s) and the way digital products impact them.
- Process Management
- Effective Team Player
Equally impressive strategic + tactical skills. Leads the cross-functional team to arrive at a clear and well understood way of work.
Experience working in and customizing an iterative product, design, and development process. Manages the roadmap and backlog with precision, negotiates trade-off decisions in a way that earns trust, and works tirelessly to unblock and maintain momentum.
- Passion + Patience
- Digital Passion
A healthy obsession with the digital tools + technology that leads to new and useful ways to solve problems
- Patient Leadership
A laser focus on getting things done, and an inspiring level of patience as you work through ambiguity. Ability to creatively solve hard problems in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.