Thanks for your interest in Sweeten! We’ve decided to pause hiring due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are still accepting applications, but won’t be looking at them until April at the earliest.
Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious, driven, and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech. We're building the go-to marketplace for home renovation by changing the way renovators, general contractors, and architects find and work with one another.
Client Services plays a crucial role in meeting the needs of Sweeten’s renovators, serving as a front line evangelist for Sweeten and our mission to raise the standard for trust, transparency, and performance in the construction industry In this role, you’ll put yourself in our clients’ shoes, understand their objectives, and thoughtfully and concisely address their questions, feedback, and concerns. We’ll count on you to approach your work in service of your clients and customers; point to a winning track record in sales, account management, or client services; and relish delivering superior, responsive service while also excelling at time management and organization.
As our Client Services team member, you will:
- Manage an evolving roster of renovators, providing regular personalized outreach via phone, email, and other communication channels
- Effectively articulate and sell the Sweeten value proposition and the strengths of our network of GCs
- Work collaboratively with Sweeten teammates to ensure that renovators are getting everything they need from Sweeten and our GCs in order to complete successful renovations
- Explore and innovate new ways to service clients and customers, proactively determine what they need, and provide support to them at every stage of the renovation process
- Develop lasting relationships with architects and interior designers who come to Sweeten for help finding the best general contractors for their clients’ projects
- Participate in off-site events, trade shows, site visits, and other external meetings as needed
- Support Sweeten teammates by accessing and analyzing the information they need in order to successfully manage their accounts and responsibilities
- Capture day-to-day and overarching customer insights and share them across departments to improve our powerful technology platform, our brand, and our services
- 3+ years professional experience
- 2+ years in sales, customer service, or account management
- Excellence in teamwork and a service mindset
- Superior organizational skills, work ethic, and time management
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong phone and email skills, manifested through concise, effective conversations and consistent follow-through
- Passion for problem-solving
- A relentless drive and a collaborative spirit
- Background or interest in architecture, interior design or construction a plus
We offer exciting growth opportunities, fully-funded health plans, 401(k) options, fly Sweeten swag (all designed in-house), and weekly catered team lunches. Sweeten deeply values diversity and individuality, and is committed to creating a work environment where creativity, ideas, interests, and varied perspectives are valued and central to the success of our team.
If you're interested in joining our team, be sure to include a cover letter that lets us know why this position sounds like a great fit for you and how you’ll succeed at Sweeten.