Join Sweeten, a fast-growing, award-winning tech company based in New York City and founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super-ambitious, fun-loving people who are working to bring together the worlds of construction, design, and tech. We're creating trust and transparency in the $400B renovation industry by building the go-to marketplace for major renovations. We’re looking for new teammates to join us in revolutionizing what it looks like to find, hire, and work with the best general contractors so everyone can create a space they love.
Our General Contractor Recruitment Coordinator will play a crucial role in meeting the needs of Sweeten’s residential renovators. In this role, you will recruit the best general contractors (GCs) in select markets across the nation to join the thousands of GCs currently in our network. You’ll use creativity and a keen eye to scout prospects that meet Sweeten’s standards. You will ensure that prospective GCs understand how Sweeten stands apart from the competition, and how joining the Sweeten network can elevate their business.
- Effectively pitch the Sweeten value propositions to prospective Sweeten GCs
- Serve as a front line evangelist for Sweeten by communicating our mission to raise the standard for trust, transparency, and performance in the construction industry
- Interview general contractors using a detailed script, strong listening skills, and excellent instincts to determine whether or not they meet the Sweeten Standard
- Actively engage & collaborate across departments at Sweeten to improve our technology, brand, and services
- Support initiatives such as the Sweeten Accelerator for Women (SAW) for women in construction
- Attend trade shows and events for our general contractors as needed
- 0-2 years experience interacting directly with clients in a sales or account management capacity
- Strong attention to detail as evidenced by a proven track record of accurately and efficiently documenting information needed to collaborate and move projects forward
- Excellent relationship building skills manifested through client phone interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A relentless drive and collaborative spirit
- B2B sales experience (preferred)
- CRM experience (Hubspot), self-starter when it comes to learning new systems
- Outbound cold calling experience is (a plus)
- Familiarity with residential renovations is (a plus)
We offer competitive compensation, flexible time off, exciting growth opportunities, fully-funded health plans, 401(k) options, fly Sweeten swag (not limited to apparel, toolboxes, and candles), and weekly catered team lunches. Sweeten deeply values diversity and individuality, and is committed to creating a work environment where creativity, ideas, interests, and varied perspectives are valued and central to the success of our team.
If you're interested in joining our team, please fill out the brief form. Be sure to let us know why this position sounds like a great fit for you and how you’ll succeed at Sweeten.