Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious, driven, and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech. We're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations by changing the way renovators, general contractors, and architects find and work with one another.
The Product team at Sweeten designs and develops our platform, making it as useful and efficient as possible to renovators, general contractors (GCs), and employees alike. We’re looking for a results-driven Technical Agile Project Manager (TAPM) to manage multiple teams while utilizing multi-platform technologies. The TAPM will drive development efforts to completion and motivate teams to meet goals.
At an enterprise level, the TAPM will be responsible for overseeing multiple concurrent scrum teams in a Scaled Agile environment to develop an application in a fast-paced environment. At a team level, the TAPM plays a supervisory role to ensure compliance with the defined development processes and standards, and a coaching role to members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project teams, and the quality of the product that they produce.
As our Technical Agile Project Manager, you will:
- Utilize project management processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure projects and programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Establish and champion recommended project requirements, design, and planning standards including delivery methodology such as Agile, Lean, etc. based on project needs.
- Act as a change agent to promote Agile and establish continuous delivery processes. Manage Scrum or Scrums depending on need.
What you bring to the team:
- A proven track record of successfully implementing high-quality software development projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of specific experience as a Project Manager managing enterprise-level, complex projects with multi-function teams.
- 2+ years as a Project manager for software development projects, managing teams in a Scrum or similar methodology.
- Ability to foresee and remove blocks to keep teams operating efficiently.
- Expertise using tracking systems (Jira) to record meeting notes with due diligence and create tasks that speak to action items.
- A relentless drive and a collaborative spirit.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- A put-people-first mindset.
- Pragmatism. You strategically use what resources are available to you while prioritizing staying within scope and budget.
- Passion for or interest in learning about design, real estate, and construction. (a plus)
- Experience overseeing multi-function project scrum teams including Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, and QA Personnel. (a plus)
We offer competitive compensation, exciting growth opportunities, fully-funded health plans, 401(k) options, fly Sweeten swag (all designed in-house), and weekly catered team lunches. Sweeten deeply values diversity and individuality, and is committed to creating a work environment where creativity, ideas, interests, and varied perspectives are valued and central to the success of our team. If you're interested in joining our team, hit “apply for this job” below and fill out the brief form. Be sure to include a cover letter that lets us know why this position sounds like a great fit for you and how you’ll succeed at Sweeten.