Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company based in New York City and Bangalore and founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech—and we're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations.
Job role and Responsibilities -
- Co-developing Sweeten culture and values. Driving and strengthening our culture - we are passionate about our customers, products and equally passionate about our team and mission.
- Employee on-boarding activities including first week orientation and management of new hire paperwork .
- Overseeing all day to day office administration and operations.
- Ensuring that employee records, contractual changes and other people related documentation for employees are processed and recorded.
- Creation and implementation of Employer policies and processes.
- Managing Payroll and compliance records.
- Ensuring payroll compliance.
- Coordinating on finance related activities with internal and external finance teams on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintaining expense records and managing office expenses.
You are -
- A trustworthy communicator with excellent active listening and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize well between tasks to meet deadlines on time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or similar field.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-growth startup environment.
- Good knowledge of labor laws, regulations in India.
- Excellent people and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Have experience working closely with finance department.