Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company based in New York City and Bangalore, and founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech—and we're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations.
As Sweeten's Sr. Finance & Operations Manager you will:
- Drive and strengthen our culture - we are passionate about our customers, products and equally passionate about our team and mission.
- Coordinate with internal and external finance teams weekly.
- Liaise with COO and stakeholders.
- Drive operations and finance related activities in the office.
- Oversee all day to day office administration and operations.
- Support implementation of Employer policies and processes from time to time.
- Ensure that our office runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or similar field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-growth startup environment.
- Experience working closely with the finance department or leading finance-related efforts in organizations.
- Excellent people and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Exceptional active listening, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks to meet deadlines on time.
- Knowledge in international laws and practices related to transfer pricing, etc.