Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company based in New York City and Bangalore and founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech—and we're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations.
Job role and Responsibilities -
- Driving and strengthening our culture - we are passionate about our customers, products and equally passionate about our team and mission.
- Coordinating with internal and external finance teams weekly.
- Liaising with COO and stakeholders and driving operations and finance related activities in the office.
- Overseeing all day to day office administration and operations.
- Supporting implementation of Employer policies and processes from time to time.
- Ensuring that our office runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
You are -
- A trustworthy communicator with excellent active listening and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize well between tasks to meet deadlines on time.
- Knowledgable in international laws and practices related to Transfer pricing etc.
You have -
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or similar field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role, preferably in a high-growth startup environment.
- Experience working closely with the finance department or leading finance-related efforts in organizations.
- Excellent people and communication skills, both written and spoken.