Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious, driven, and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech. We're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations by changing the way renovators, general contractors, and architects find and work with one another.
The Growth team at Sweeten is a performance-driven squad of marketers, product managers, and engineers. Our mission is to continue to improve the ways we grow our customer base quickly, efficiently, and sustainably. We’re looking for someone to oversee our marketing automation strategy, creating and executing impactful initiatives and processes, and partnering cross-functionally to bring Sweeten to the next level. If you’re a fit for this position, you bring superb experience in marketing automation, possess both creativity and high attention to detail, and have the hustle to ideate, execute, and iterate rapidly and proactively.
As Sweeten’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will create and own Sweeten’s marketing automation strategy by:
- Developing and optimizing our nurture, drip, and triggered campaigns
- Managing the full consumer journey across email, SMS, and push notifications
- Championing continuous advancement by collaborating with our brand and design team members to enhance targeting, personalization, and templates
- Segmenting contact lists and creating personalized communications based on recipients’ interests and needs through observations across member engagement, purchase history, site activity, etc.
- Optimizing communication for mobile devices with a keen understanding of best practices, legal requirements, and ethical standards
- Working alongside fellow marketing, copy, and design team members to create highly
- impactful relevant and targeted content
- Developing and maintaining a marketing calendar to ensure transparency and accountability in meeting design and marketing deadlines
- Continuously ideating, building, and executing conversion and LTV-focused campaigns that drive retention, reactivation, engagement, and onboarding
- Conceiving and running experiments with clear success and failure metrics (i.e. A/B testing, multivariate tests, etc.)
- Representing the Channel Marketing team in all retention-related conversations, making sure to create alignment in changes to the business, strategy, product, and brand
What you bring to the team:
- 4-8 years of experience developing lifecycle programs with user engagement, segmentation, marketing automation, email marketing, and other relevant marketing channels
- Expertise in funnel optimization
- Quick learning -- you have the ability to operate strategically and analytically to understand Sweeten’s objectives
- An understanding of consumption behavior and ability to convert insights into nuanced user segments and related communication opportunities
- Courage in the midst of ambiguity and complexity
- A relentless drive and a collaborative spirit
- Proficiency with the following programs: Python; Pardot, Marketo, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Hubpsot or similar; CleverTap, WebEngage, AppBoy, MixPanel, or similar
- Knowledge of machine learning (a plus)