Sweeten is looking for a Senior Growth Marketer to lead our user acquisition efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to bring together their sharp analytics and creative, customer centric approach to what Inc, Magazine called “one of America’s hottest companies”. Your efforts will directly help Sweeten grow its market share of the $300BN residential construction market. If you are self directed, confident in your ability to prioritize what’s most impactful, and can work with urgency, you will fit right in. You’ll enjoy autonomy, a fun work environment, and rewarding success.
Characteristics that lead to Success at Sweeten
- Action-oriented & desire for speed
- Comfortable in Agile organization methodology
Experience and Skills
- At least 7-10 years experience in early-stage growth marketing roles.
- Experience managing and leading an internal team and/or agency to drive user acquisition.
- Experience working directly with search and social native platforms to drive new customer acquisition.
- Experience managing and allocating budgets.
- Strong capabilities around understanding CPA, Attribution, Cohort analysis and LTV.
- Strong analytical and reporting background around campaign optimization.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
High-level Responsibilities & Ownership
- Manage all marketing programs including search, social, referral, email, SMS and offline media
- Identify opportunities to lift key platform metrics and significantly boost performance across the funnel (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral).
- Uncover new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new and engaged users.
- Drive CPA and LTV analysis and optimization across all marketing efforts to track ROAS and identify areas for new investment
- Lead landing page and email capture optimization with Product and Creative team.
- Manage acquisition budget including agencies, tools, and/or consultants
- Help prioritize product/tech optimization efforts and track key funnel metrics with Product and UX team.
- Build customer-centric acquisition performance reporting to share across functional areas
- Competitive compensation.
- Leadership in Sweeten’s national expansion in the US.
- Opportunity to work for a high-growth US Startup.