Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious, driven, and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech. We're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations by changing the way renovators, general contractors, and architects find and work with one another.
The Growth team at Sweeten is a performance-driven squad of marketers, product managers, and engineers. Our mission is to continue to improve the ways we grow our customer base quickly, efficiently, and sustainably.
We’re looking for a new team member to manage the design and execution of a diverse set of growth marketing initiatives by promoting new site features, creating novel pieces of data journalism, and employing other strategic content assets to ensure Sweeten is top of mind and top of search for all prospective renovators. You will have the freedom to explore new channels and tactics to push Sweeten’s growth initiatives to new levels. You are equally comfortable thinking creatively as you are using data to uncover insights and opportunities to drive impact. You are ambitious, adept at managing multiple projects, and have high attention to detail. Above all else, you come with a “can-do” attitude and you always find a way to make things work. This position is based in Sweeten’s Bangalore office.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create end-to-end digital marketing campaigns driving lead acquisition, brand awareness, customer growth, and customer retention. You own the ideation, resourcing, execution, promotion, and reporting.
- Develop product positioning and core messaging for products using a data-driven and user-centric approach to explaining their values and features.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to optimize product virality and conversions.
- Research communities, journalists, blogs, and influencers to engage in amplifying the reach of Sweeten’s message; and coordinate and execute on a strategy to leverage these assets.
- Contribute to the design and execution of email newsletters that keep Sweeten top of mind for our community.
- Manage and grow the digital aspects of our referral and affiliate marketing channels.
- Research and test new organic marketing channels.
- Digital strategy skills proven by a track record of building new things for the internet and getting them widely noticed and shared.
- A deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, and retention).
- A track record of experimentation - executing on ideas that operate in unexplored territory.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re able to both work well individually, and as a collaborative team member.
- A relentless drive and a collaborative spirit.
- Prior experience doing SEO for US-based B2C businesses a plus.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment a plus.
- Interest in learning about design, real estate, and renovation a plus.