Join Sweeten, a fast growing, award-winning tech company based in New York City and founded by three trained architects. We're a team of super ambitious and fun people who are fascinated by construction, design, and tech—and we're building the go-to marketplace for major renovations.
Our product team designs and develops the platform that connects helps you find and hire a contractor and supports you successfully completing major renovations. We’re hiring a senior product manager to join our crew. Our ideal team member has a passion for beautiful products and has designed applications at scale.
Renovating is a complex undertaking. Our new senior product manager will lead design and development of features that make the process easier, more accessible, and more exciting. We believe in our general contractors, investing in their potential with world-class business development and business management tools to help them get more renovation work done more successfully. Our product team also serves our internal teams with features that help us all get great work done at increasing scale.
Join our dynamic team on our mission to revolutionize the $300B renovation industry. As a Senior Product Manager at Sweeten, you will:
- Collaborate with our product, engineering, account management, and marketing teams to deliver smart solutions to renovators and construction professionals.
- Deeply understand the user experience to find places where product and tech features can help our experts, renovators, and internal team members do their work more easily and elegantly.
- Write, consult on specs and manage design challenges to execute on our ambitious roadmap.
- Define, understand, and lead analysis of key metrics to inform decision-making, product features, and experimentation of products and features.
- Motivate and inspire your partners to achieve beyond what they imagined possible.
- 3+ years of product management experience building consumer web and mobile products
- BS degree in a technology-related field (or equivalent experience)
- ability to create wireframes, product specifications, and white papers
- critical thinking and analytical background with an ability to utilize data to make sound business decisions
- user-centric design and strong product instincts
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong leadership skills to drive projects to completion
- ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- a relentless drive and a collaborative spirit
- passion for or interest in learning about design, real estate, and renovation a plus
We offer competitive compensation, exciting growth opportunities, fully-funded health plans, 401(k) options, fly Sweeten swag (all designed in-house), and weekly catered team lunches. Sweeten deeply values diversity and individuality, and is committed to creating a work environment where creativity, ideas, interests, and varied perspectives are valued and central to the success of our team. If you're interested in joining our team, hit “apply for this job” below and fill out the brief form. Be sure to include a cover letter that lets us know why this position sounds like a great fit for you and how you’ll succeed at Sweeten.