Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for an experienced front-end or full-stack engineer that will help us make significant investments in our leading NFT platform. You will lead work on custom sites and experiences for our clients, who have included Burger King, Redbull, and McLaren Racing, and will work on our primary web application, implementing new auction, trading, and eCommerce features with rich, entertaining and easy-to-use interface designs.
- Partner with our design and Product team members, and our backend engineers, to understand and implement new features for the sweet.io platform
- Build our web application which is implemented in React, using a REST API that is shared with our mobile app
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- 3+ years professional web application development
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Prior startup experience strongly preferred, with a preference towards consumer social or gaming apps
- Familiarity with Three.js, WebGL for 3D rendering is beneficial but not required
- Experience with Rest API development, preferably in Python in a cloud environment, is also beneficial but not required
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
The expected compensation range for this role is $100,000 - $130,000 (this is in addition to other company sponsored benefits like 401k, health insurance and equity) Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.