Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will help shape the future of Sweet’s NFT products. The right person will have demonstrated in previous roles the ability to deliver exceptional product experiences that engage, excite and are easy to use. In addition to exhibiting a high degree of creativity, this role requires someone who is well organized and can deliver complex projects on-time and with the requirements of the stakeholders met. This position will spend significant time focusing on building and developing a world-class NFT marketplace.
- Deliver world-class product experiences through creativity and discipline
- Shape Sweet’s NFT marketplace strategy and help oversee the creation of a highly competitive marketplace product
- Spec product functions and features for development by Sweet’s engineering team and work collaboratively to deliver product launches on-time
- Create products that are accessible and familiar to all people, making NFTs accessible to everyone
- Perform customer and user research to understand how to build and improve Sweet products
- Demonstrate the ability to use quantitative and qualitative data and analyze metrics that inform product success and health
- Work closely with Business Development and other teams across the company to understand customer needs and help shape industry trends
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- At least 5 years of exceptional product management experience in technology companies, preferably at least some of which is in the blockchain industry
- A highly organized, structured approach to project management to ensure on-time product deliveries
- A data oriented approach to decision making and analysis, including the ability to build KPIs and dashboards to help internal assessment of product performance
- Direct experience working on an NFT marketplace (i.e. OpenSea, Nifty, Rarible, etc) preferred but not required
- Exceptional instincts for how to build products that engage, excite, and have broad appeal
- Demonstrated ability to breakdown complex product strategies into phased feature rollouts, considering available resources, timelines and stakeholder expectations
- Strong UI/UX skills with the ability to develop wireframes and mockups and communicate complex ideas visually
- Passion for NFTs and blockchains
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
The expected compensation range for this role is $100,000 - $180,000 (this is in addition to other company sponsored benefits like 401k, health insurance and equity) Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including local market rates, candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.