Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet’s marketing team is looking for someone to provide leadership over our owned media channels, both the creative, as well as, the content that gets published and posted. The Director of Digital and Social Media Strategy will serve as a member of Sweet’s growing marketing team and a strategic thought partner for the other groups within Sweet, including but not limited to, Brand Partnerships and Product. This senior-level person will be tasked with owning Sweet’s owned digital media and growing a dynamic and creative team. A combination of pop-culture-obsessed creative strategist, sports aficionado, maker/builder, and deconstructor/investigator. The Director of Digital & Social Media Strategy is focused on putting out high-quality content that captures attention, grows Sweet’s audience & wallet holders, and furthers the mission of Sweet.
- Help Sweet develop a strategy across owned media that will evolve even as Sweet evolves with new platform features and an ever-growing list of brand partners.
- Develop creative content that aligns with Sweet’s social media strategy across our owned media: including blog, social media posts, company newsletter etc.
- Contribute to the Sweet corporate website in terms of updates: News, Events, Case Studies, Press, etc.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team: Communications, Digital, and Communities.
- Flex your creative skills in tools like Adobe Suite, CanvaPro, and Unfold to create visual assets for social media, communities, newsletters, and print/digital ads for press, etc.
- Contribute copy/editing efforts where needed
- Build a team of people who are the trusted social media experts across the company, each of whom can find innovative ways to bring the Sweet brand to life and our brand partners' projects to life through amazing storytelling, imagery, education, and celebration.
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- 5+ years of experience in digital/social media strategy
- Experience with Canva, Adobe suite, and other graphic design tools
- Experience with Hootesuite, Monday.com, and similar tools
- Prior experience in a client facing role
- Prior startup experience preferred
- Crypto and NFT knowledge, strong interest, and passion for NFTs
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to manage both positive and critical feedback professionally
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
The expected compensation range for this role is $90,000 - $150,000 (this is in addition to other company sponsored benefits like 401k, health insurance and equity) Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.