Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
The Senior Product UX Designer role will be involved in the design process of a product. They are typically responsible for discovering and defining a problem, and then empathically designing a solution. Generally, they are involved in every design process of a product including recognition of issues, research, brainstorming ideas/solutions, prototyping, visualization, and communication.
- User/solution-focused designer who values structure and innovations
- Ability to take a broad concept/idea and apply research to produce or suggest solution-oriented designs
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, Developers, and other stakeholders from conception to completion
- Own the end-to-end design (user flows, visual/interactive designs, etc) for different products and projects
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features launch at the highest quality
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- Familiarity with Agile principles such as Scrum or Kanban frameworks
- Skilled with UX and PM tools like Adobe XD, Miro, Figma, Trello, JIRA, etc.
- Enthusiastic or has interest in Web3 experiences and crypto blockchain-related products/ideas
- Extensive professional experience in product design required; designing marketplaces, eCommerce and other wallet apps, favorable
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Our starting cash compensation range for this role for Denver based applicants is $125,000 to $140,000 & most remote locations. Our starting cash compensation for California, New York and the Tri-state based applicants is $150,000 to $170,000, this is in addition to other company sponsored benefits like 401k, health insurance and equity) Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.