Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Our Marketing team is looking to bring on a a PR Manager to oversee strategic comms for the organization, both internally and externally. This role will also lead the charge on identifying the right branding and exposure opportunities as we continue to gain traction in being the NFT provider of choice for major brand entities in sports, entertainment and beyond.
- Maintain a strong level of administrative and operational diligence, producing reports, analyses, press outreach materials, and media lists
- Cultivate ongoing media relationships with press and work with our PR agencies to maintain a steady drumbeat of press materials for outreach and coverage
- Develop and execute reactive and proactive communications plans using all channels, including interviews, messaging, statements, blogs, etc.
- Build out a repository of impressive communications assets for external and internal use, all that help tell our amazing and evolving story: decks, data, bios, headshots, audio and video content, and more
- Work with our PR agencies to share the company voice and story in thoughtful and transparent ways
- Support your colleagues by advising them on media issues that may arise
- Serve as one of our main points of contact for day-to-day queries from press
- Be diligent in written and verbal communication, paying careful attention to tone and voice while producing a consistently high standard of materials for press and other partners
- Be well versed in digital and traditional media
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- Crypto and NFT knowledge, strong interest, and passion for NFTs
- High-level writing and editing skills
- The ability to handle strong press relationships
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C communications.
- Knowledge of sports and gaming is preferred
- Comfortable being an individual contributor as well as a manager/strategist.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- An independent thinker who thrives on working in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment undergoing hyper-growth with the ability to pivot with confidence.
- A strong desire to unleash all your creativity, positivity, and unique perspective each and every day
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to manage both positive and critical feedback professionally
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Our starting cash compensation range for this role for Denver based applicants is 130,000-150,000 & most remote locations. Our starting compensation for California, New York and the Tri-state based applicants is 135,000-160,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.