Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for a Program Strategy & Delivery manager who will have responsibility as the “go-to” internal point of contact for our client-facing NFT programs. This position is responsible for managing the end-to-end program lifecycle: from pitch to program definition & strategy, through to execution and post-program review.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working at an agency or similar client setting, in a digital producer or project manager role. Passion for sports & entertainment, and experience with data-driven products is highly preferred.
- Ownership of program creation and delivery; you can speak to all activities around a client’s NFT drop, including product development, design, content operations, minting operations, marketing, reporting, and customer support.
- Project management -- ensuring all stakeholders are aligned, and all contributors are held accountable to tasks they need to perform to ensure the program’s success.
- Collaborate with business development, client success, and product to ensure that future programs are leveraging features available or currently in development.
- Provide a feedback loop so that critical client feature requests that have repeatable value are well-defined and prioritized appropriately by product.
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- 3+ years experience in an agency or similar setting, in a digital producer or project manager role
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects at varying processing stages.
- Data-oriented approach to decision-making and analysis. Excellent oral and written communication skills, and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong UI/UX skills; ability to draft wireframes and communicate complex ideas visually.
- A strong interest in sports memorabilia, entertainment, trading cards, or video games.
- A strong interest in blockchains and/or NFTs.
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.