Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for a full-time experienced recruiter who will focus on sourcing and hiring exceptional talent across a variety of roles in the company. The right person will be a champion of Sweet and the company’s goals, inspiring the highest quality talent to join the team. A discerning ability to assess candidates is critical for success in this role, as well as, a strong sense of pride in helping to build Sweet by recruiting the very best talent.
- Work with hiring managers across all teams to source, screen, and assist in the full-cycle recruiting process
- Manage a pipeline of candidates and help identify only the most exceptional and passionate candidates
- Craft an amazing experience for every job candidate
- Champion the business model, culture and passion of Sweet
- Creatively scour a broad and diverse array of sources to identify candidates from all backgrounds and experiences that will deliver rockstar results for Sweet
- Monitor hiring metrics and reporting, drawing insight from data to improve and hone company hiring practices
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- recruiting experience in high-growth and innovative environments; experience recruiting both entry level and senior positions strongly preferred
- Experience in tech industry preferred
- Experience LinkedIn and various applicant tracking systems (ATS) to stay organized and improve workflows
- Passion and dynamism that is contagious to excite candidates about Sweet and the NFT space
- Excellent storytelling skills to clearly articulate the exciting mission of the company to candidates
- Commitment to delivering high quality recruiting results with a sense of urgency and conviction
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.