Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for a few strong candidates for the Client Operations Manager role who will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of client NFT campaigns. The Client Operations Manager will work closely with the Director of Tech Ops and Operations Specialists in setting up and overseeing detailed plans for client campaigns and providing execution that delivers 100% client satisfaction.
As a Client Operations Manager, you will be receiving all required details, assets, and content for each client NFT project, then working with the Design and Product teams to coordinate all deliverables. This position requires stellar people and planning skills, excellent attention to detail, and strong communication skills in both verbal and written formats. The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of professional experience in a technical field and have a high degree of familiarity with cryptocurrencies, blockchain and NFTs.
This position is fully remote and open to applicants in the United States.
- This role will be responsible for understanding the systems Sweet utilizes to design, create and mint NFTs. Responsibilities will include the coordination and organization of all known methods of distribution such as QR codes, dynamic links, geofencing etc
- Work with Design, Product, and Engineering to create all aspects of a client NFT campaign deliverables.
- Provide updated statuses for the Operations Director and Client Success Team.
- Manage projects via Confluence, Jira or other similar platforms with specific deliverables across the organization.
- Liaise cross functionally across departments to assist in the leadership of client campaign execution along with the Client Success Managers.
- Support reporting for accounts and coordinate campaign level summaries as well quarterly reviews. Work with Manager of Reporting to clearly and accurately measure and demonstrate performance metrics
You have the right experience and expertise if you:
- Strong backend admin experience of technology platforms preferred
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills a must
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to meet the client’s needs
- Experience communicating complex terminology to non-technical audiences
- Interest in NFTs and blockchains a plus
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.