Sweet is a highly flexible, Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform and marketplace used by top creators, sports, entertainment, and consumer brands worldwide. Sweet delivers immersive NFT programs driving revenue, consumer engagement, and gamified experiences reaching both sophisticated and novice NFT collectors in ways never before possible.
Sweet is looking for a Director of Product - Ecommerce who will help build a world-class NFT marketplace. The right person will have a track record of delivering product experiences that engage, excite and are easy to use, while reinforcing a level of trust and security with the user. This role requires someone who is well-organized and delivers complex projects on time, while balancing the needs of a diverse set of stakeholders.
This position is fully remote and reports to the VP of Product.
- Help shape and execute the product strategy and vision of the Sweet NFT marketplace.
- Own the creation, development, and ongoing maintenance of product features and enhancements; prioritize and resolve bugs.
- Liaise with business development, operations, client success, marketing, customer support, and executive stakeholders in communicating product roadmap and managing inbound feature requests.
- Spec product features for development by Sweet’s engineering team; participate directly in sprint planning & backlog grooming. Effectively communicate the needs of the user and vision for the product.
- Perform data analysis, user testing, and competitive research to identify opportunities for product improvement.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of product management experience in an ecommerce environment
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex products into phased feature rollouts, considering available resources, timelines and stakeholder expectations.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology. Proficient in writing requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Strong UI/UX skills; ability to draft wireframes and communicate complex ideas visually.
- Data-oriented approach to decision-making and analysis. Excellent oral and written communication skills, and extreme attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in JIRA, Confluence, or other similar project management and documentation software.
- Passion for NFTs and blockchain technology
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic, and fully remote team to help market our brand partner’s NFT projects and campaigns and work alongside a great team as we engage the audiences who frequent the Sweet marketplace to collect NFTs in their Sweet wallets.
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Fully remote work, may be client travel from time to time
- Equity Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off; Sweet team members are committed to building and delivering tremendous results, not watching the clock
- Paid parental leave
- Company sponsored One Medical and Talk Space Membership
Sweet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.