Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for blog writers on a freelance basis who are experienced sustainability professionals with diverse. If you write with a unique voice and can tailor sustainability topics for a business-minded (i.e., non-expert) audience, we’d love to talk.
We’re looking for writers with expertise across a range of topics like:
- U.S. policy and climate commitments
- Climate science
- Global state of affairs
- National water stress
- Carbon markets
- Product footprint and LCA
- Chemical safety
- Sustainable agriculture
- Many other areas, so pitch us!
Who we are
- Sustain.Life is on a mission to democratize sustainability for businesses and organizations of all sizes through our easy-to-use and cost-effective SaaS platform.
- Our platform helps customers benchmark carbon emissions, set meaningful goals, create and execute reduction strategies, drive impact, and share their progress.
- Our blog serves as one of our thought leadership platforms and a gateway for customers to learn about sustainability—both basic and in-depth topics—and discover Sustain.Life.
Sustain.Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age