Who we are:
- We are a high energy software startup that specializes in B2B solutions for corporate sustainability efforts.
- We are building a team that will help our users learn about climate change, create and execute reduction strategies, set meaningful goals, drive impact and achieve success, and ultimately share their progress with internal and external stakeholders.
- We are on a mission to create best-in-class software that changes the world.
We are looking for a Partnerships Director to develop strategic partnerships to accelerate Sustain.Life's commercial growth. You will be responsible for developing and owning our Partnerships strategy, defining how we identify, engage and contract with new commercial partners. You will help us grow our customer base meaningfully through partnerships. We are a lean organization, searching for a candidate who is adept at selling solutions with a proven ability to win new business. This job has elements of strategy, relationship development, project management and execution.
The ideal candidate will draw upon creativity, problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
As a Partnerships Manager, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Develop partnerships for the Sustain.Life platform, inclusive of leading the partnership roadmap to develop new solutions, launch and promote new offerings and measure / scale pipeline and partnership outcomes
- Expand our customer base in line with our longer-term CAC and growth goals
- Work collaboratively with commercial, product, marketing and other teams to align internal resources and roadmaps to support partnerships
- Set and drive partnership annual and quarterly objectives and lead internal and external partnership reviews to highlight outcomes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Independently lead strategic analysis on key opportunity areas for the business
- Partner with our Sustainability, Product, & Marketing teams to help us set product pricing, customer expectations, and financial plans for use across the organization
- Create tools used in our sales and account development process that illustrate the quantitative impact of the Sustain.Life solution in a customer environment
Who you are:
- Relevant senior business development experience, preferably in a B2B enterprise SaaS software environment
- Experience developing partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and business judgement
- Think creatively and opportunistically to resolve critical business challenges
- Communicate effectively to share learnings and make clear group decisions
- You present your work with clarity and confidence
- You have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environment; an entrepreneurial, ownership attitude
- You are excited to work in an environment that values collaboration
Bonus - experience we'd love to see:
- Startup experience. You’ve helped build new businesses from the ground up.
- A passion for sustainability - you care about climate change and want to be part of the solution.
Great - we'd love to talk to you! Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume, CV or LinkedIn profile and a brief cover letter (1 page at most!) that tells us more about you, and why you’re interested in this role.
If you don’t check every box, don’t let that stop you. We prioritize talent, passion, and drive over what looks good on paper. If you’re on the fence, we encourage you to hit the apply button and highlight what draws you to Sustain.Life.
Sustain.Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age