BECOME A SURVIOS INTERN!
Looking for a summer internship that’s so outside the box, it’s in another dimension? Become a Survios Intern in our multi-discipline Internship Program and get an in-depth professional experience that exposes you to a whole new reality!
In summer 2016, as part of Survios’ busiest, craziest, and most awesome year yet, we welcomed our first team of interns to our Los Angeles offices to dive headfirst into the ever-evolving, sometimes chaotic, and always awesome world of VR game development. And now we’re doing it all again!
At Survios, we’ve helped bring VR to the mainstream with the #1-selling sci-fi title Raw Data and the most successful funding rounds in the industry. And as a Survios Intern, you’ll be an integral part of the team that’s not just making VR for now, but working to bring the future of technology into today. From engineers to artists, we provide the perfect creative environment for fostering tomorrow’s top gaming talent. Bring your own ideas and innovations to the table, and work alongside Survios’ seasoned veterans to conceptualize and prototype the next wave of must-play VR games and experiences.
This is a 13-week, on-site internship at Survios HQ in Los Angeles, California, from May 15 - August 11.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be currently attending or recently graduated from high school/secondary school or college.
- Game development intern applicants must have a working knowledge of Unity3D or Unreal Engine. These will be the main development tools used during the course of the internship.
International applications will be considered based on availability of U.S. Visitor Visas or other temporary Visa arrangements.
Each intern will receive a biweekly stipend of $500. Interns located outside of the greater Los Angeles area will receive housing subsidies for the duration of the internship if necessary.
- January 1: Applications open.
- March 27: Applications and tests due.
- April 14: Interns selected and notified.
- May 15: First day of internship program. Interns must report to Survios HQ in Los Angeles.
- August 11: Last day of internship program.