Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We're looking for salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job's for you!
The manager of our Scale Customer Success team will be responsible for building out a new capability within SurveyMonkey. Every customer doesn’t need a dedicated Customer Success Manager, but every customer deserves our best efforts to help them reach their business outcomes. In this growing area of our business, we need to combine our creativity with industry best-practices to ensure product adoption, engagement, and renewal at scale. The technology is in place to monitor usage, assess health, and communicate across the client lifecycle through a variety of channels. The challenge is how to use it to deliver differentiated results for clients using many programs that drive meaningful 1:1 interactions at the right time.
- In cooperation with the other CS leaders, develop and drive our Customer Success strategy for scale customers.
- Oversee the scale CSM team and the Product Specialist team, coaching on day-to-day situations as well as career growth.
- Meet (and improve upon!) the quarterly and annual bookings targets for assigned clients through retention (gross) and delivering on expansion opportunities (net).
- Ensure successful onboarding for new customers and increase day-to-day engagement with assigned clients, driving deeper understanding of their use cases, success stories, challenges, and unmet needs.
- Leverage the product and engagement data available to monitor usage, develop insights, and identify triggers into client activity.
- Design and implement (with the assistance of the broader CS organization) specific campaigns to improve product adoption and engagement, with the ultimate goal of improving retention across the relevant client tiers.
- In coordination with the broader CS organization (where appropriate) provide product feedback based on customer interactions and team observations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners across the company including Finance, Support, Product, Marketing, Legal, and Sales.
- 3-5+ years professional experience in a relevant client-facing role
- Awesome communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Salesforce and, preferably, a CS platform like Gainsight
- Demonstrated data management and analysis skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to independently go from an idea to an outcome
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.