Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
The Business Systems team enjoys the fast-paced environment interacting continuously with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its business strategy.
As a Senior Financial Systems Engineer for SurveyMonkey, you will be responsible for working in lockstep with the Finance / Accounting teams to support finance systems, develop new business processes, and provide day-to-day system and process support to the Finance / Accounting team members.
Your excellent communication and problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role. Additionally, your demonstrated business and technical acumen, and your ability to manage appropriate business documentation, requirement gathering, and day-to-day interactions with cross-functional stakeholders will be highly valued.
- Develop new business processes in close coordination with the Accounting / Finance team
- Plan, review and lead process and systems change configurations and customization requests
- Develop and maintain proper system access for all roles across different systems
- Support end-user day-to-day requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Create, document, and manage customizations, workflows, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and 3rd party tools
- Run business process testing for ongoing business systems upgrades
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, customer service, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively document business processes, systems and workflows
- Five (5) years of hands-on experience supporting technical systems such as NetSuite, Zuora, RevPro, Coupa, etc.
- Interest and ability to learn Finance/Accounting processes
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.