Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We are seeking a Product Manager for Mobile, to lead and own a strategic product offering. In this role you’ll lead cross-functional product and engineering team to deliver the world’s best mobile experience for Surveys and Insights. You’ll have end-to-end ownership of a portfolio of mobile apps and experiences, build the roadmap and have the responsibility for both product strategy and execution to accelerate our mobile growth.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You love spending time with customers to understand their needs, and find innovative growth solutions.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence SurveyMonkey’s strategic product and business direction.
- Define and launch features that enable our customers to join, create, collaborate and get insights from SurveyMonkey apps
- Drive continued improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Define and drive adaptable roadmap for SurveyMonkey's apps and mobile experience
- Lead the entire product line life-cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Collaborate with UX to design the customer experience
- Work closely with software development and QA to implement new features
- Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership with product marketing
- Measure and Improve: partner with BI to analyze the results of product and customer feedback to drive product improvements
Experience in product management for web-based, consumer-facing applications is critical. Experience with Software as a Service / Subscription model is ideal.
- 5+ years experience in consumer internet product management
- 2+ years experience in leading mobile products
- Ability to build Best of Class product definition
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Experience in customer research
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.