SurveyMonkey is a global leader in online surveys and forms that empowers people with the insights they need to make decisions with speed and confidence. Our fast, intuitive feedback management platform connects millions of users worldwide with real-time AI-powered insights that drive meaningful decisions. We provide answers to more than 20 million questions every day so that people and organizations can attract new audiences, delight customers, create advocates, and extend their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at surveymonkey.com.
What we're looking for
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you will oversee our paid marketing strategy and efforts that drive growth across our SurveyMonkey products and solutions. The Paid Marketing team is focused on driving revenue and ROI across awareness, acquisition, upsell, and expansion. You will manage a team of media strategists and agency and media partner relationships. You will partner across the Marketing organization (Brand, Demand Gen, SEO/Web, Product Marketing, PR & Comms) and cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Finance, Legal, and IT to build and execute go-to-market strategies.
As a Digital-first company, SurveyMonkey continues to focus on self-service business. This role is critical in driving high-quality traffic and leads. You will get to define and own your paid media strategy across various outcomes, channels, and geographies. You will create the framework for how success will be defined, measured, and optimized going forward.
What you'll be working on
- Manage >$50M budget for a global business spanning Self-Service and Sales-Assisted customer journeys.
- Manage a global, hybrid in-house + agency team.
- Translate our goals into a full-funnel paid marketing strategy and plans across channels, including SEM, social, display, and video.
- Leverage deep expertise in paid marketing to drive marketing and company-level strategies and executive decision-making.
- Work closely with our finance and data teams to define key metrics and measure appropriate impact.
- Oversee budget planning and forecasting, including establishing KPIs and targets in partnership with Finance and Analytics. Provide regular insights on performance to exceed performance goals.
- Lead cross-functional alignment to paid media strategies and priorities across Marketing, Sales, Product, Finance, Legal, and IT.
- Explore and implement new marketing channels or methodologies to capitalize on a rapidly evolving marketing and customer privacy landscape.
- Partner with Analytics teams to build critical measurement and reporting capabilities, including but not limited to MTA, MMM, A/B experiments, and incrementally testing.
- Partner with brand and agency teams to build and execute brand and integrated marketing strategies that drive reach and long-term business impact
We'd love to hear from people with
- Bachelor's degree or more in marketing or a related discipline
- 15+ years of Marketing and Media experience and 5+ years in a Marketing leadership role
- Demonstrated thought leadership and experience communicating and collaborating with executive stakeholders
- Excellence leading both brand and performance marketing paid programs
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills. Ability to dig into data and mastery around KPIs including CAC, ROI, LTV
- Experience leading and managing successful teams with cross-functional influence
Why SurveyMonkey? We’re glad you asked
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. We’re building an inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel no matter their time zone. At SurveyMonkey, we weave employee feedback into everything we do to create forward-looking benefits policies, employee programs, and an award-winning culture, including our annual holiday refresh, our annual week of service, and our C.H.O.I.C.E Fund. In addition, we’ve reimagined the way we work to allow employees to choose what works best for them -- working in-person, fully remote, or a hybrid model that combines the two through our Choice Model.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.