What we're looking for
We're looking for a Senior Sales Cloud Solution Architect to join our global Business Systems team. You will collaborate with our Marketing & Sales organizations while optimizing the current Salesforce platform and developing new experiences (combination of business process and technical execution). As a solution architect, you will be responsible for the management, scalability, development and integration of our Salesforce Sales Cloud instance. If you are looking for an opportunity to bring your creative solutioning skills and work in an agile, fast-paced organization, while driving growth - this is the role for you. You will report to the Senior Manager, Systems Engineering.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales leaders and your scrum team to translate their desired outcomes into scalable processes, requirements & solutions
- Solve moderate to high complexity business and technical problems by analyzing and evaluating current business processes and recommending a technical solution & plan
- Oversee Marketing Technology to Salesforce Sales Cloud integration - constantly evaluate data flows, daily experiences, data security / privacy, and add-on packages to drive impact (measured in effectiveness of processes, acceleration of sales & scalability of operations along with security of our data)
- Drive introduction of new solutions - whether it is how we route and follow-up on leads, changing how Sales team interacts with different sales stages, or how to measure performance across the board
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem architecture, flows, and optimal configurations
- Mentor other Salesforce Administrators working on the lead to opportunity flow
- Mentor other scrum team members on SFDC best practices for architecting efficient solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Computer Science or related field
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com platform coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.)
- 2+ years of working with a 1000+ seat Salesforce instance
- 5+ years working with Salesforce flows, process builder and other advanced administration techniques
- 5+ years of experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- Salesforce Admin, App Builder and Advanced Administration Certifications
- Salesforce development experience (APEX, Lightning Components)
- Experience with Sales Productivity Tools (ZoomInfo, RingLead, Chilipiper, etc.)
- Experience integrating with Marketing Technologies (HubSpot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Exceptional collaborator with strong communication skills with all levels of the organization
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.