What we're looking for
We are looking for a versatile Senior Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team and support our efforts to fuel bookings for our Surveys Self-Serve business under the SurveyMonkey brand. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, you will help grow the business through the developing and optimizing across multiple paid marketing platforms. You are someone who is growth-oriented, can measure and manage Marketing campaigns, and want to test and improve the programs. You have a background in channel management and media buying and are inspired to conceive creative solutions to strategic challenges throughout the marketing funnel.
- Support Paid Marketing campaigns to grow our global Self Serve business under the SurveyMonkey brand.
- Manage Paid Media budgets. Oversee & understand Bookings targets and be accountable for Marketing's role in reaching those goals.
- Manage the day-to-day execution; improve programs through deriving insights from campaign data, recommend actionable improvements, and report on key performance trends.
- Share ongoing reporting and deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance updates in partnership with media agency.
- Collaborate with the brand and design teams to develop ad copy, creative, content, and landing page designs that communicate our product messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate with Product Growth, Product Marketing, and Creative teams to share insights, test new hypotheses, and help support the business strategy and goals.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing, digital marketing, performance marketing, or brand marketing
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets
- Demonstrated ability to strategize and execute impactful campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience working at or managing a media agency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define goals, strategies, and processes
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.