What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer who enjoys a challenge and can work across multiple dev stacks and codebases. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of some of our growth experiments and the underlying growth infrastructure.
About our Sales Lead Growth Team
As one of Momentive's Growth teams, we're here to push the boundaries of our business beyond excellence. Our ethos is rapid experimentation; maximize impact, be creative and ensure our decisions are data-led.
- Write code and tests, work on API specs, automation, and conduct code reviews
- Help own a part of our tech stack and drive improvements allowing for further experimentation and learnings
- Partner closely with Product, Design and Data Science teams to implement experiments that help us better understand our customers and further drive business
- Work closely with multiple teams, expanding both your knowledge and impact
- Analyze and interpret experiment results to provide actionable recommendations that can directly impact our business
- Be a key player, promoting best practices and coding standards
- 2+ years engineering experience
- The ability to work on scalable and highly performant applications
- A growth/data driven mindset in both yourself and in how you approach challenges
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with both co-locatedremote engineers, and cross-functional partners
- Enthusiasm to contribute to a culture of code reviews, collaboration, and mentorship
- Experience with working both front and backend development
- Experience with REST/GraphQL and coding against internal/external services and APIs
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.